TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
stores

Collapsing Media

stores

General question... Is it possible to have a persons Media with just one single image, as in the attached jpg, collapse like those with multiple images do, and if so, how?

Media.jpg

jayat1familytree

Do you have the event info for Military Records set to collapse? 

At Admin>Custom Events > Collapse set to "yes"

Ken Roy

Jim,

See the Collapsible Items article on TNG Wiki

stores

Jay, Yes, I have Admin>Custom Events > Collapse set to "yes"  for all my Custom Events and they all collapse just fine, but this is a Custom Media Item, guess I should have said it was Custom Media.

Ken, I have read the Collapsible Items article on TNG Wiki a couple of times, and the only place I see something relating to media is the Hide personal media: set to yes in Admin/General Settings/Media, and I have that set to Yes.

Basically, all my Media Collections, regular and custom, collapse just fine except when a person has just one image or item in a given collection, then it does not collapse as shown in the image previously attached?

Example, if someone has one Photo, it does not collapse, if they have 2 or more, then it collapses. If they have one Document, it does not collapse, if they have 2 or more, it does.

Ken Roy

Jim,

You will likely need to change the code in personlib.php from

$hidemedia = $tngconfig['hidemedia'] && $totalmedia > 1;

to 

$hidemedia = $tngconfig['hidemedia'] && $totalmedia > 0;

Line 903 in the TNG 11.1.2 version of personlib.php, in order to get single media items to be collapsed.

stores

Ken, 

Bingo, that did it... I looked and looked but could not find where to change that setting. 

Thank you