TNG Community

Not able to login after install Ver. 11.1.2 on GoDaddy

EMK

First, thanks for those who offer support on the TNG Community, as well as those who share their  challenges.   I’ve searched often and find others have a similar problem, but solutions don’t work for me.

1.       On 1/24/2018 GoDaddy informed me Cthat I have a new IP address.

2.       I soon noticed that my TNG sites were not displaying as before. Mainly related to photos and documents.   I also was no longed able to login as an administrator.   I enter the login info, hit enter, and get no response.  The administrative options don’t show.

3.       I pursued corrections with no luck, then decided it was time for a new, clean install of the latest TNG version.

4.       I’ve tried the new TNG install three times, each with a new database php5.5, and ended with the same result each time.  I’ve changed password via phpMyAdmin several times and still could not get logged in.  I did the install twice with the Express Install, and once with Regular Install. Installation seemed to go OK thru Step 8 on the Express install.  It did create an user name. When I tried Step 9, Create a Tree it said I must log in.  But, I couldn’t log in. 

5.       Contact with GoDaddy did not help with the problem.

6.       Any help appreciated.

Prior TNG web site:    www.kipps.org/kippgenealogy   version 10.0.0

Latest TNG install attempt:  www.kipps.org/FamGen   version 11.1.2

Login not required on either site.

Thanks manofmull.   The GoDaddy community had a similar post, but on a non-TNG site.  I've contacted GoDaddy and will post what I've learned when they get back to me