TNG Community

Extended Search

Helmut Haufler-Knoepfle

Helmut Haufler-Knoepfle

High,

I`m looking for a mod which could show the parents within the search result.

Does it already exist or is this a new request.

I did start out processing 25000 People which i now try to connect with their marriages.

It would be really helpful to see the connected father and mother.

Thanks for your help

Helmut

Helmut Haufler-Knoepfle

High

thanks for the fast reply.

But this does not solve my problem.

I need the parents within the search result overview. Otherwise I have to check each person for the parents

Greetings

Helmut

jayat1familytree

I believe this report was originally created by Henny

https://tng.lythgoes.net/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Henny_Savenije_-_Reports

SELECT p.personID, p.lastname, p.firstname, p.birthdate AS _Date_of_Birth_, ch.ordernum, p.living, father.personID AS FatherNr, father.lastname AS FatherLastName, father.firstname AS FatherFirstName, father.birthdate AS FatherBirthdate, YEAR( p.birthdatetr ) - YEAR( father.birthdatetr ) AS Father_age, mother.personID AS MotherNr, mother.lastname AS MotherLastName, mother.firstname AS MotherFirstName, mother.birthdate AS MotherBirthdate, YEAR( p.birthdatetr ) - YEAR( mother.birthdatetr ) AS Mother_age FROM tng_children AS ch LEFT JOIN tng_people AS p ON ( ch.personID = p.personID AND ch.gedcom = p.gedcom ) LEFT JOIN tng_families AS f ON ( ch.familyID = f.familyID AND ch.gedcom = f.gedcom ) LEFT JOIN tng_people AS father ON ( father.personID = f.husband AND father.gedcom = f.gedcom ) LEFT JOIN tng_people AS mother ON ( mother.personID = f.wife AND mother.gedcom = f.gedcom ) WHERE p.birthdatetr <> "0000-00-00" AND father.birthdatetr <> "0000-00-00" AND mother.birthdatetr <> "0000-00-00" AND p.birthdate NOT LIKE "Aft%" ORDER BY p.lastname, ch.familyID, p.birthdatetr

Hope that helps

Perhaps this should be in the New Ideas and suggestions section and also sent to Darryn directly as he doesn't monitor these forums.