TNG Community
Sherlock

Headstones in new window

Question

Sherlock

I notice in Darrin's demo genealogy page that when you mouse over a headstone or photo that it opens in another

small window beside - a larger and clearer picture - When I add a headstone I click on all the options but nothing seems

to work the way I think it should - thanks for any advice

5 answers to this question

manofmull

Sounds like you're  referring to the mouseover preview window from the thumbnail, which saves having to open the image completely. If you do click on the image it should open in showmedia.php.

A link to your site and pic would have been useful to see what's happening

Michael

Sherlock

Unfortunately my site is just on my computer - not posted - my son uses Uwamp and I have my only personal server...

In a list of headstones or a list of photos on some sites as you scroll down the photos if you mouse over them they open in a small window

beside with a larger image...as in Darrin's demo page and his photos - as you scroll down them and mouse over on any photo

it automatically pops open a separate window of that image that is larger

thanks for responding

stores

My 1st thoughts are that perhaps you have a mod installed that is causing this issue as a few years back I remember one day I noticed my mouse over photo had stopped working so I uninstalled my mods, one by one, and eventually found that it was in fact a mod that was causing the mouse over not to work. 

I don't remember which one it was but you might try uninstalling your mods, one by one, and see if a mod is causing your problem.

Sherlock

I have version 11.1.2

Just recently installed  - so no mods - that I'm aware of

My first experience with TNG - incredible

I run offline with UwAmp

stores

Does this thread help any?