TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
bruno

Translated TNG reports in dutch

bruno

Hello,
I have created TNG reports with the codes of: http: //tng.lythgoes.net/wiki/index.php/Category: Henny_Savenije _-_ Reports.

This works perfectly but some items are not translated. In the files languages / Dutch or Dutch-UTF8 folders I can not find it. Where can I customize words like: Distance, FatherNr, Number_of_days

Grtz Bruno

chance name Marriage_place.jpgchance name distance.jpg

tngrlkrz

I support  German, Spanish, and Czech on my site, and 'distance' is the only column not translated for in those languages also.  I also have  the same result for Marriage_place as well.  I suspect both of those database names have no variable defined in TNG in order to do a translation.

Ron

bruno

Oke Thanks !:(

tngrlkrz

Bruno,  Try this for the first report: Report: Families: husbands/wives, sorted by place of marriage, it translates all columns in German,Spanish,Czech, and I see marrplace in text.php for Dutch as well.

SELECT f.marrplace AS marrplace, p.personID, p.lastname, p.firstname, f.marrdate, p.living, p.gedcom 
FROM tng_families AS f INNER JOIN tng_people AS p ON (f.husband=p.personID AND f.gedcom=p.gedcom) 
WHERE f.marrplace<>"" AND f.husband<>"" UNION SELECT f.marrplace, p.personID, p.lastname, 
p.firstname, f.marrdate, p.living, p.gedcom 
FROM tng_families AS f INNER JOIN tng_people AS p ON (f.wife=p.personID AND f.gedcom=p.gedcom) 
WHERE f.marrplace<>"" AND f.wife<>"" 
ORDER BY Marrplace, lastname, firstname

Not sure about the 2nd one, since Distance is likely data calculated by SQL and doesn't have a field in the database record like f.marrplace.

Ron

tngrlkrz

On the second report, if Dutch is what you have to have, you could manually achieve this by forcing distance to Dutch translation (afstand) directly in the SQL:

SELECT personID, lastname, firstname, birthdate, birthplace, deathdate, deathplace, p.gedcom, 
ROUND(6370*ACOS(SIN(RADIANS(birthcoords.latitude))*SIN(RADIANS(deathcoords.latitude))
+COS(RADIANS(birthcoords.latitude))*COS(RADIANS(deathcoords.latitude))*COS(RADIANS(deathcoords.longitude-birthcoords.longitude))),1) 
AS afstand FROM tng_people AS p 
LEFT JOIN tng_places AS birthcoords ON (p.birthplace=birthcoords.place 
AND p.gedcom=birthcoords.gedcom) LEFT JOIN tng_places AS deathcoords ON (p.deathplace=deathcoords.place 
AND p.gedcom=deathcoords.gedcom) WHERE birthplace<>deathplace AND birthplace<>"" AND deathplace<>"" 
AND birthcoords.latitude<>"" AND birthcoords.longitude<>"" AND deathcoords.latitude<>"" 
AND deathcoords.longitude<>"" 
ORDER BY afstand DESC, lastname, firstname, birthdatetr

Ron

tngrlkrz

Bruno,  Try this for the first report: Report: Families: husbands/wives, sorted by place of marriage, it translates all columns in German,Spanish,Czech, and I see marrplace in text.php for Dutch as well. The only change was to replace Marriage_place with marrplace, a field which is in the tng database for tng_families.

SELECT f.marrplace AS marrplace, p.personID, p.lastname, p.firstname, f.marrdate, p.living, p.gedcom 
FROM tng_families AS f INNER JOIN tng_people AS p ON (f.husband=p.personID AND f.gedcom=p.gedcom) 
WHERE f.marrplace<>"" AND f.husband<>"" UNION SELECT f.marrplace, p.personID, p.lastname, 
p.firstname, f.marrdate, p.living, p.gedcom 
FROM tng_families AS f INNER JOIN tng_people AS p ON (f.wife=p.personID AND f.gedcom=p.gedcom) 
WHERE f.marrplace<>"" AND f.wife<>"" 
ORDER BY marrplace, lastname, firstname

Ron

NOTE: I repeated this post because the Save of the earlier post seemed to hang, and couldn't be edited either.