TNG Community

Registered website

BeverleyStimpson

BeverleyStimpson

Hi,

Probably another silly question, and I'm not sure which forum to add this question to, so forgive me on both counts.

I registered with TNG Wiki (and community I think) with one of my domains that I mainly use for testing, since at the time I hadn't made my TNG website live. I've now got the site up and running with various mods on my genealogy domain www.justalittleleaf.co.uk (thanks to all the mod developers - I will be adding my website to the lists). Question is, since my testing domain is registered not my genealogy website, how can I change it in my profile/account and do I need to change it? Any ideas or replies will be most welcome

Thank you in advance

Beverley Weir Stimpson

For the Wiki - if you log in there, at the top right you'll see your name - click on that, and then you can Edit that page.

For the tng.community, if you log in there, at the top right you'll see your name. Click on that and you can edit your Profile - the first item in the list.

Roger

BeverleyStimpson

Thank you Roger,

really easy to find when you know what you're looking for, unlike a few of my ancestors! Didn't realise all I had to do was click edit duh! Done it now!

If you edit your Profile here again to put the http:// in front of the URL, then it will be clickable which is much easier than having to copy and paste it.

Roger