TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
jayat1familytree

Inner Menu items not complete

jayat1familytree

Not sure why but when I click on some (Decendants)  inner menu items the links for the "Count" and "Table" are not showing.

tng_descendants_inner_menu_issues1.jpg

tng_descendants_inner_menu_issues2.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jay

theKiwi

Count and Table (and Text+) aren't part of TNG - so presumably the problem is with whatever Mod has added them?

Roger

Ken Roy

Jay,

As Roger indicated, Count, Table, and TextPlus Charts are TNG Mods and from different developers so it is not unexpected that they would not show the innermenu links of other mods.

tngrlkrz

Jay,

Ken and Roger are correct. These three individual mods are by different authors, so are not aware of the installation of other mods.  I, too, have all three installed, and adjusted  the innermenus:

Count_descendants_v10.1.0.7a         --descendcount.php added descendtable link 
Tables_of_descendants_v10.1.3.3    --descendtables.php added descendcount link, add descendtext+ 
Textplus_charts_v10.1.0.14 (beta)    --descendtextplus.php added descendtable link 

Rather than changes to a cfg file, these changes were made directly to the php files since they are copied during installation from the mod's own folder of files.

You can message me if you're interested in those modified files.  

I actually also put these mod links in the innermenu for the 'individual' tab as well, to save a couple keystrokes. Note the expand/collapse is at the front also, rather than to the far right, and a 'relatives' is added too, so this would be more difficult to share, just showing as a suggestion.

2017-10-11_9-09-21.jpg

Ron