TNG Community

Pereson ID on getperson.php

Paul Barrett

Paul Barrett

I know the ID appears at the bottom of the first section but it's shown alongside the person's name on some other screens and it's where I intuitively look.  Is there a reason it's not shown here on getperson.php?  I looked but could not see a mod for this.

Regards

Paul

2017-08-15_18-43-57.png

8 hours ago, manofmull said:

Also, an ID number is not part of the name, so best left "as is" in my opinion.

My view as well. If you want a change then create or get someone to do a mod for you.

Alternatively you can add the reference number in events:

ID no.PNG

Paul,

I pulled a few lines from a much larger personal MOD for this cfg file. You're welcome to try it out.  It adds the personID unobtrusively below the name on the getperson page.  It does this in genlib.php. With other code I removed the personID has been removed from the lower part of the page, but that's a bit tied into other things so not included in this cfg.  I have done similarly with Family pages as well, and additionally removed the rather large family id which follows the names as well.  This MOD only impacts the getperson pageheader ID.  On my LIVE system, there has been font bolding,etc as well, but again, it is tied into other changes.

Here's the before after on an otherwise clean 11.1.1 system.

beforeID.jpgafterID.jpg

Ron

personID_in_header.cfg