wkenddad

Help with code for image...

5 posts in this topic

This is a section of code from 'getperson.php" (V11.1.1) starting at line #178

What is the proper code to access and dispaly the appropriate $burialimg found in the img directory?

I would like the image to be displayed directly below the $burialmsg in the same frame.

setEvent( array( "text"=>$text['died'], "fact"=>$stdex['DEAT'], "date"=>$row['deathdate'], "place"=>$row['deathplace'], "event"=>"DEAT", "entity"=>$personID, "type"=>"I" ), $row['deathdatetr'] );
		         if ($row['burialtype'] == 0) {$burialmsg = 'Burial - Unknown';}
                         if ($row['burialtype'] == 0) {$burialimg = 'img/burialunk.jpg';}
                         if ($row['burialtype'] == 1) {$burialmsg = 'Cremated';}
                         if ($row['burialtype'] == 1) {$burialimg = 'img/urn.jpg';}                             
                         if ($row['burialtype'] == 2) {$burialmsg = 'Buried';}
                         if ($row['burialtype'] == 2) {$burialimg = 'img/burial.jpg';}                         
                         if ($row['burialtype'] == 3) {$burialmsg = 'Buried - No Marker';}
                         if ($row['burialtype'] == 3) {$burialimg = 'img/burialnomrker.jpg';}                            
                         if ($row['burialtype'] == 4) {$burialmsg = 'Body Donated to Science';} 
                         if ($row['burialtype'] == 4) {$burialimg = 'img/dontedtoscience.jpg';}                            
		setEvent( array( "text"=>$burialmsg, "image"=>$burialimg, "fact"=>$stdex['BURI'], "date"=>$row['burialdate'], "place"=>$row['burialplace'], "event"=>"BURI", "entity"=>$personID, "type"=>"I" ), $row['burialdatetr'] );
	}

Can anyone tell me which file creates the individuals page where the burial type is in the left column and the burial information and headstone to the right?

I'd like an image to show where the red rectangle is:

Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 5.23.43 PM.png

Hi,

My question is why would you want to do that?

I can see it adversely affecting the layout, flow and readability of the page.

It would be better to have just the titles in the title column IMO

Because I could?
I may not like it once I see it, but until do....

I have worked out the code to enter different types pf burials.

If you interested I can forward it to you

6 hours ago, wkenddad said:

Because I could?

Fair enough.

6 hours ago, wkenddad said:

I have worked out the code to enter different types pf burials.

If you interested I can forward it to you

Thanks for the offer, but I'm quite happy with the  Burial, Cremated and Internment Other options that I currently use. They seem to cover all scenarios that I can currently  think of.

Good luck.