TNG Community

How to overwrite the WP header with the TNG header?

boonie67

What is the updated version to overwrite WP title with the TNG title? Use TNG headers for the WP and TNG sections.

We have seen previous post with this question and answers however they are not working for our theme or the updated versions of WP and TNG. Have the footer working with each WP pages and TNG pages.

This has now become quite complicated to track down - it depends on your theme, and on what plugins you have - eg SEO plugins. I have managed to figure it out on my site, but don't have access to my notes on this right now - but for a start take a look at the SEO settings for your Genealogy page and see if there's anything there about page titles.

Roger

Yes very complicated, wordpress is updating very often and I have removed it again from my site. The number of bots, crawlers, spiders, etc on our site had me change the url to genealogy in hopes of buying some time. Thank you Roger appreciate your reply.