TNG Community

TNG on USB V11.1

boonie67

Would anyone know the code to remove the timezone error and which file and location (which line) of file to edit?

Installing tng on usb problem, how would you add code to remove the timezone error. 

Capture.JPG

You need to edit the php.ini file to fix this - not sure where it is stored on a USB installation.

If you Google the error message, or at least the first 5 or 6 words of it, you'll get to a page that tells you what to enter/where to enter it.

Roger

Thank you Roger,

I remember having to remove the semicolon before the code. Saw this in userslist2 beginning of this year however do not have access anymore to the list.

It is working without any errors and correct time. Someone else may need this fix, it is the last line in the settings/php.ini file and thank you Roger.

[CLI Server]
; Whether the CLI web server uses ANSI color coding in its terminal output.
cli_server.color = On
[Date]
; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions
; http://php.net/date.timezone
date.timezone = "US/Central"

• 3 weeks later...

I know the answer to this question is going to be embarrassingly easy.. but I haven't found the answer in the forum nor been able to hack my way in.  I have used the previous MowesII version of TNG on a stick.  I fell in love with the ease of having my development site locally.,  I lost my build and had to go at it from scratch again... and found I lost my source for MowesII.. No worries... TNG now has the 11.1 version on the site.  It does install with ease.. but.... I tried using he password it shows on the SQL server but I can't seem to get past the install without having to "log on first".. and since the user/password I CAN find doesn't seem to work.. I am at a lost.  I DID tell you it would be a super easy issue and I would be embarrassed when you told me...Right???

Chris Lloyd

do you have access to a version of phpmyadmin?  If so then you have access to the tables. There are many tutorials online about how to edit the tables to delete and replace a passord.