TNG Community

Event not showing in report

bwalton

I am having a weird little problem trying to get a list to generate from a couple to event types, I am really not very good at reports but I was able to run a simple one that pulled a bunch of the occurrences  but for some reason not all of them. I can't seem to get the others to display they include the underscore events which I never used so I can only guess the got added on a gedcom import which means they have been there for a long time because I have not done a gedcom import in many years, they in include: _MILT, _ MDCL & _Dcause. now the _MILT I had about 130 count as you can see I have gotten it down to 49 but for the life of me I can't get it to list those last 49, I have tried all the variables _MILT date, _MILT:Date(true), _MILT:Place, MILT::Fact etc with no results. I have done the same for the _MDCL with zero results. Any help to get a list of these would be appreciated.

s5.jpg

Thanks

Bill

jayat1familytree

Bill,

There is a MOD which displays the Event number that is used in the tng_events table.

Once you install that, you can then see what event number is being used for the _MLT  event and then if you go to you database via phpmyadmin do a DEARCH for that event number within the event table

Like here I searched for event type 53

event_type_search.jpg

Hope that helps

Jay

Jay, thanks very much for your suggestion, it was the key to finding those events although not in the way you suggested. I never would have thought of the event ID number if you had not mentioned it and used that to find the missing events, What I did was downloaded a backup of the event type file and searched that for the ID numbers, for example _MILT is 13, then I downloaded a backup of the events file, loaded it into wordpad and did a find on "13" it found the 1st one and then it was just a find next, find next down the list until done, worked like a charm, all fixed.

Thanks Again Jay

All the Best

Bill