TNG Community
Anke

SOLVED - TNG11 - Geocode Assist Mod

Anke

Hi,

I updated from TNG8 to TNG11 and would like to update the Geocode Assist Mod as well, seeing in the Wiki that version 10 of the Geocode Assist Mod has successfully been installed in TNG11. However the download link seems to be broken; clicking on it leads to a 404 error. Would be nice if this could be fixed.

Regards
Anke

Edited by Anke
problem solved

tngrlkrz
3 minutes ago, Anke said:

Hi,

I updated from TNG8 to TNG11 and would like to update the Geocode Assist Mod as well, seeing in the Wiki that version 10 of the Geocode Assist Mod has successfully been installed in TNG11. However the download link seems to be broken; clicking on it leads to a 404 error. Would be nice if this could be fixed.

Regards
Anke

Works fine for me.  Did you login to the Wiki?

Anke

Thank you for your quick help. Yes, I did login. The English download link has counting params (ccount) - is that correct? On the respective German Geocode Assis Mod page the download links look quite differently, but there's no link to the latest version of the mod.

Anke

I just tried again coming from the English main page. The link looked just as before. Also I'm using a cookie self-destructor that was set to destruct after closing the tab. I changed the setting to destruct after closing browser - so maybe that did the trick, I'm not sure. Anyway, I was able to download the mod. Thanks again.