TNG Community

Planner

Janos Dibusz

There is no connection to the database, but don't know why.
The TNG 10 change anyting fode connection, but I don't know change
So If somebody can repair this 2 files for my, I'm very happy.

16 hours ago, Janos Dibusz said:

I have a new idea. TNG 8 is work, TNG 11 not work.
http://dibuszfamily.com/planner.php

Somebody can help for my?

If I search for 

Dibusz in one of the boxes it shows a chart with every box called Unknown.

What do you expect should happen on this page.

Where did this page come from - it's not part of a normal TNG installation.

Roger

• 4 months later...

Hi

I would like add a new details for this, but I not have idea how I do this:

Affter lastname I would like see the firstname also.

Somebody can help for my? Thanks.

//Get people for autocomplete
if(!empty($_POST['tree']) AND $_POST['tree'] != '-x--all--x-') {
    $query = "SELECT personID,lastname,suffix,gedcom FROM $people_table WHERE sex = 'M' AND gedcom = '". $_POST['tree'] ."' ORDER BY lastname";
} else {
    $query = "SELECT personID,lastname,suffix,gedcom FROM $people_table WHERE sex = 'M' ORDER BY lastname";
}
$males = tng_query($query) or die ($text['cannotexecutequery'] . ": $query");
$malesstr = '';
while($row = mysqli_fetch_row($males)){
    //remove '-s and "-s
    $row[1] = str_replace("'", "`", $row[1]);
    $row[1] = str_replace('"', "`", $row[1]);

//generate JS array
    if(!empty($row[2])) {
        $malesstr .= "'" .$row[3] . '-' . $row[0] . " " . $row[1] ." (". $row[2] .")',";
    } else {
        $malesstr .= "'" .$row[3] . '-' . $row[0] . " " . $row[1] ."',";
    }
}

Hi,

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking however if you would like the surname to display first on your site you could try this...

Administration>> Set Up[>> General Settings>> Names>> Name Order>> Surname first>> Save

• 3 years later...

Van még valaki, aki magyarra fordította, vagy fordítani akarja? .Én most vettem meg a 13.0.1 verziót. Merv webhelyén látom, hogy Nála működik a Mobile View & Touchscreen, én men találom, hol lehet ezt láthatóvá tenni. Segít valaki? A fordítás kb. 90 százalékig kész, most kezdem az ellenőrzését, a magyar nyelvhelyesség sajátosságai miatt.

Is there anyone else who has translated into Hungarian or wants to translate it? I just bought version 13.0.1. I can see on Merv's website that he has "Mobile View & Touchscreen", I can find where to make it visible. Does anyone help? The translation is about 90 percent complete, I'm starting to check it now, due to the peculiarities of Hungarian grammar.

Merv has made a customization to add the "Mobile View & Touchscreen".  Another user who has made a similar customization is Ron https://www.kmtrees.com/ who has "Switch to Mobile view" as his text at the top and bottom of each page.  Both are links that point to the page with ?sitever=mobile on the end of the page address.  Merv's change would be to the template index page from the looks of it, while Ron's is a change to the template header and footer so that it can appear on each page.

On 11/24/2020 at 2:27 AM, nacsaszta said:

I can see on Merv's website that he has "Mobile View & Touchscreen", I can find where to make it visible.

Yes it is just a link to the mobile site. It was just for testing purposes that I have never got around to removing.

The *Switch to Mobile view" is the better way to go.

15 hours ago, Merv said:

Yes it is just a link to the mobile site. It was just for testing purposes that I have never got around to removing.

The *Switch to Mobile view" is the better way to go.

Thanks Merv! :)

On 11/23/2020 at 8:36 PM, bhemph said:

Another user who has made a similar customization is Ron https://www.kmtrees.com/ who has "Switch to Mobile view" as his text at the top and bottom of each page

I just published the Switch_Mobile_or_Standard mod which was assembled from the private code   for the 'switch mobile display'  or 'switch standard display' buttons. 

Edit Options let you choose button locations:

• Footer Only = 0
  • Header Only = 1
  • Both Header and Footer = 2

No template files are modified, only genlib.php.   

The mod tested out OK with the Mobile_Site_Enhancements and  User_Footer_Copyright mods.

While I had no conflicts, there could be some with other mods I don't use which modify the header or footer logic.

I tested the mod on TNG 13.0.1 and TNG 12.3 without issue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Janos Dibusz
On 11/23/2020 at 1:27 PM, nacsaszta said:

Van még valaki, aki magyarra fordította, vagy fordítani akarja? .Én most vettem meg a 13.0.1 verziót. Merv webhelyén látom, hogy Nála működik a Mobile View & Touchscreen, én men találom, hol lehet ezt láthatóvá tenni. Segít valaki? A fordítás kb. 90 százalékig kész, most kezdem az ellenőrzését, a magyar nyelvhelyesség sajátosságai miatt.

Is there anyone else who has translated into Hungarian or wants to translate it? I just bought version 13.0.1. I can see on Merv's website that he has "Mobile View & Touchscreen", I can find where to make it visible. Does anyone help? The translation is about 90 percent complete, I'm starting to check it now, due to the peculiarities of Hungarian grammar.

Szia. Kesz vagy a forditassal?

Á dehogy! Már az új verzió telepítő csomagjában ugyan benne van a Hungarian-UTF8 nyelvi könyvtár is, de van pár nyelvtani szerkezet, amelyet nem lehet "magyírtani", pl. a/az névelők, valamint a toldalék nak/nek és hoz/hez/höz, stb. Ezen kívül nagyobb probléma a rokonsági fokok megjelenítése, mivel a magyar nem egy primitív nyelv, mint az angolszász. 😜

Ennek megoldására egy (vagy több?) MOD-ot kellene fejleszteni, de eddig nem vettem a fáradtságot, hogy nekiálljak. Én C++ és Delphi nyelvet ismerem, azokban programoztam ~30 évig, de a Java, PHP nyelvet csak konyítom.

Én is felfedezek még néha újabb módosítandót a Hungarian-UTF8 fájljaiban, de nem zargatom vele Darrin-t (sem).