TNG Community

Citation Master v6 Released - Mod Compatibility / Branding

Bill Herndon

I've just released Citation Master v10.0.2.6 and v10.1.0.6 for TNG 10.0.2 - 10.1.3.

The version includes code changes that disambiguate some duplicate functions in order to support compatibility with the Regroup Person Profile series of mods and other similar mods.  I've also included some pale branding on source browsing page to help me to determine what versions are installed across the TNG community.  v10.1.0.6 and v10.0.2.6 are suggested, but not required, updates for Citation Master.  If, however, you never installed the version 5 functionality (v10.1.0.5 or v10.0.2.5), I recommend installing this update.

As always, the Wiki page is here.

Bill Herndon

Lindell-Herndon Genealogy

• 2 weeks later...

Based on some discussions on the TNG Users mailing list regarding the differences between Titles and Short Titles in sources, I've added support for Short Titles to Citation Master.  This source field can now be formatted using the (not really a GEDCOM...) tag TTLS.  I've also added a mod parameter that instructs Citation Master to use a short title in lieu of a title whenever the latter is empty.  Hopefully these two features will provide some additional flexibility for TNG users who make heavy use of short source titles.

This functionality has been added to versions 10.1.0.6 and 10.0.2.6, and I've republished the .zip files accordingly.  The bug fixes and support for Regroup Person Profile remain.  Although, I'm now recommending that all TNG 10.0.2+ and 10.1.0+ users of Citation Master update to this revision.  The next revision (if necessary) will support TNG 11.

Bill Herndon

Lindell-Herndon Genealogy