TNG Community

Error with Kloosterman Installation

mhenkenis

I am wanting to do a full integration with the Kloosterman method and the theme I'm currently using (Xenon from RocketTheme, built on Gantry).

I'm getting it on all browsers.  The link to the page is http://henkestrand.dev.henkestrand.com/tng/surnames.php

If I switch to a default theme the installation works, and with the messages below it looks like the Timber plugin (used by Gantry)  is the issue (the twig directory is used by Timber).

The messages I'm getting is:
Warning: Division by zero in /home/drittpos/public_html/dev/henkestrand/wp-content/plugins/timber-library/timber.php on line 528

Warning: Division by zero in /home/drittpos/public_html/dev/henkestrand/wp-content/plugins/timber-library/timber.php on line 528

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'LogicException' with message 'Gantry: Please set current configuration before using $gantry["config"]' in /home/drittpos/public_html/dev/henkestrand/wp-content/plugins/gantry5/src/classes/Gantry/Framework/Services/ConfigServiceProvider.php:34 Stack trace: #0 /home/drittpos/public_html/dev/henkestrand/wp-content/plugins/gantry5/src/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(113): Gantry\Framework\Services\ConfigServiceProvider->Gantry\Framework\Services\{closure}(Object(Gantry\Framework\Gantry)) #1 /home/drittpos/public_html/dev/henkestrand/wp-content/plugins/gantry5/src/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php(469): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('config') #2 /home/drittpos/public_html/dev/henkestrand/wp-content/cache/gantry5/rt_requiem/twig/b0/b05dd4b3f5d4d349c245c36ce5c7b58b01c8d635fd786a4cff16be46f94f9832.php(52): Twig_Template->getAttribute(Object(Gantry\Framework\Gantry), 'config', Array) #3 /home/drittpos/public_html/dev/henkestrand/wp-content/plugins/gantry5/src/vendor/twig/twig/lib/T in /home/drittpos/public_html/dev/henkestrand/wp-content/plugins/gantry5/src/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php on line 396

If I delete the line " css/YOUR-TNG-EXTRA.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/> " from the meta file the error message is gone, but I am left with a pure white screen, but the error exists and the same message is visible when I inspect the page.

Any ideas before I abandon my template?

Thanks, Mike

The Timber plugin ensures that your WordPress install will communicate well with Timber templates and themes. Enabling the plugin won’t do much initially, but it will allow to develop themes using the Timber framework, and the Twig template engine. This makes things like creating basic WP_Query loops, accessing functions and the WordPress API and extending templates a lot simpler.

Whereas in a normal WordPress theme you are mixing the data collation and its subsequent formatting in the same PHP files (think The Loop a PHP code used by WordPress to display posts), a Timber template splits the two functions. In its basic form, the template file is only concerned with collating the data and then using that data to render a template, or view if you like, that is held in a separate file.

The theme contains the familiar WordPress Loop and uses the get_template_part function to generate the output for each post in the list.  With Timber, though, the index.php is only concerned with collating the required data. 

There is a lot more to it, but in a nutshell I think this generates the conflict.