TNG Community

footer mod

Sake

an niet installeren

This mod adds a site specific Copyright to the TNG footers so users do not need to edit the footer.php file nor other TNG files to do so, but rather update the Custom Copyright start in Setup >> General Settings >> Site Design section.

Mod Developer is Ken Roy

line 7: %target:admin_genconfig.php
line 11: %location:% niet ge�nstalleerd
line 18: %target:admin_updateconfig.php
line 21: %location:% niet ge�nstalleerd
line 28: %target:genlib.php
line 33: %location:% niet ge�nstalleerd
line 41: %location:% niet ge�nstalleerd
line 51: %location:% niet ge�nstalleerd
line 58: %location:% Ongeldig doel
line 73: %target:tngpdf.php
line 76: %location:% niet ge�nstalleerd
line 85: %location:% niet ge�nstalleerd
line 94: %target:languages/English-UTF8/cust_text.php
line 95: %location:% niet ge�nstalleerd
line 106: %target:languages/English/cust_text.php
line 107: %location:% niet ge�nstalleerd

footer mod will not not install, see above.

before latest update it was working ok.

• Aanpassingen aan de code gespecificeerd: 10; aangepast: 0
  • bestand kopi�en gespecificeerd: 0; gekopi�erd: 0
  • nieuwe bestanden gespecificeerd: 0; gecre�erd: 0
  • fouten: 1

Please specify what version of the mod you are attempting to install and on what version of TNG>

bauschaffender

Try to uninstall all installed mods and install the User Footer Copyright Mod again. I think you will see the other mod that conflicts with it.

Martin

bauschaffender

Why not? What happens? What displays the Mod Manager?

When the Mod Manager shows an bad target for a destination, anything have changed this place (and if the mod version is valid for the TNG version). When you have uninstalled all mods, you have nothing changed by hand in the genlib.php and the bad target is showing you could test to upload the fresh genlib.php from original TNG folder again.

Martin

Darrin's TNG information is now in the stdsitecredit.php so you must somehow be byassing that include in genlib.php or did not install my User Footer Copyright mod correctly, since it would show both your site copyright info and Darrin's

• 1 year later...

I am using Ken Roy's footer mod. I have TNG in WordPress so I'm not using a standard template but I am using a modified version of template 1. I would like my footer to look the same in TNG and WP. You can check http://skdavis.net and see the footer and then select the feature menu button at the top to see the footer TNG displays. Since I am using Ken's mod I thought there might be an easy way to add the fair use statement text without changing code.

The stdsitecredit.php.was provided by Darrin for users to enter their site credit and other statements.

I developed the User Footer Copyright mod in an attempt to get Darrin to expand TNG to provide this capability without users having to install mods. So far I have not been successful in convincing him to make this mod part of TNG.

I have no knowledge of how WordPress  works with TNG nor am I  interesting in integrating my site with WP.

Thank you manofmul but I already figured out how to add the extra line using the sitecredit.php file which was actually pretty easy.

I am not interested in integrating the TNG and WP footers. I am happy with what I have so far.