TNG Community
Robin Richmond

Need French translations

Robin Richmond

I need French translations for the following TNG strings:

'werecousins' is used in a descendancy chart when I suppress descendants of a marriage that has already been seen in this chart.

$text['werecousins'] = "This couple were related to each other. Any descendants have been already been listed";

$text['hideliving'] = "Hide data of living people";

$text['hidedesc'] = "Hide descendants of living people";

$text['useprintbutton'] = "Use the Print button at the upper right to format and print this chart";

Two prompts on a form, just below a prompt for "Search for", which has the existing French translation "Rechercher"

$admtext['justsortby'] = "Sort by";

$admtext['justfilter'] = "Filter";

A new checkbox on a form, next to the existing checkbox labeled "Admin only",

which has the existing French translation "Afficher seulement les utilisateurs administrateurs"

$admtext['excludeadmin'] = "Exclude Admin users";

In a multiple-tree environment, "hometree" refers to the tree in which a user's genealogy

profile is stored, as opposed to the trees that the user has rights to view or edit.

$admtext['hometree'] = "home tree";

Thanks

- Robin

Katryne

I need French translations for the following TNG strings:

I will try to help if it's not too late. Difficult when I cannot check the words in their environment. Katryne

'werecousins' is used in a descendancy chart when I suppress descendants of a marriage that has already been seen in this chart.

$text['werecousins'] = "This couple were related to each other. Any descendants have been already been listed";

Le mari et la femme de ce couple sont apparentés. Tous les descendants ont déjà été listés.

$text['hideliving'] = "Hide data of living people";

Cacher les données des personnes en vie.

$text['hidedesc'] = "Hide descendants of living people";

Cacher les descendants des personnes en vie.

$text['useprintbutton'] = "Use the Print button at the upper right to format and print this chart";

Utiliser le bouton Imprimer en haut à droite pour configurer et imprimer le graphique

Two prompts on a form, just below a prompt for "Search for", which has the existing French translation "Rechercher"

$admtext['justsortby'] = "Sort by";

Trier par

$admtext['justfilter'] = "Filter";

Filtre (for a noun)

Filtrer (for a verb)

A new checkbox on a form, next to the existing checkbox labeled "Admin only",

which has the existing French translation "Afficher seulement les utilisateurs administrateurs"

maybe ??? : Réservé aux admin

$admtext['excludeadmin'] = "Exclude Admin users";

Exclure les utilisateurs admin

In a multiple-tree environment, "hometree" refers to the tree in which a user's genealogy

profile is stored, as opposed to the trees that the user has rights to view or edit.

$admtext['hometree'] = "home tree";

arbre personnel

Thanks

- Robin